If you would like to make a Return or Exchange please follow the procedures below ** We regret that we are not able to return or exchange earrings for hygiene purposes.
Returns & Exchanges Procedures for UK and International Orders:
- A return/exchange ticket number (RTN) must be requested within 7 days of delivery.
- The RTN can be requested by emailing us at email@example.com.
- For each item returned/exchanged, please state the reason for which the item is being returned/exchanged.
- All items ordered must be returned in their original condition and package using Royal Mail Special Delivery for UK returns/exchanges and an insured courier for International returns/exchanges. We are not responsible for any loss or damage which might occur as a result of your failure to follow this procedure.
- Goods must be delivered within 7 days of requesting the RTN for UK returns and 10 days for international returns.
For returns: Once we have received your goods in their original condition, we will automatically refund the card used to make the original purchase and you will be notified by email.
For exchanges: Once we have received your goods in their original condition, providing that the new item requested is in stock, we will immediately despatch your package with the new item. If an item is out of stock, you will be notified by email, and if you do not wish to exchange your item with a another, your order will be cancelled and a full refund will be issued.
We regret that we are not able to return or exchange earrings for hygiene purposes.